We offer the following freight forwarding services by sea:
- Container delivery to/from the seaport;
- Full container load (FCL) — standard and heightened 20, 40 feet containers, also fridges and special containers;
- Partial container load (LCL) — different customers' cargo arranged in one container;
- Filling out documentation related to freight forwarding by sea;
- Customs brokerage services;
- Door-to-door delivery.
In case of a need we organise multimodal transportation by combining several types of transport (sea, air, rail, road). Since the moment of loading to delivery your cargo will be safe in our reliable hands.
A shipping container is a container with strength suitable to withstand shipment, storage, and handling. Shipping containers range from
large reusable steel boxes used for intermodal shipments to the ubiquitous corrugated boxes. In the context of international shipping trade,
"container" or "shipping container" is virtually synonymous with "(standard) intermodal freight container" (a container designed to be moved
from one mode of transport to another without unloading and reloading)